50% Off 16 Day India and Himalaya Trip: Inc. Flights + Accom + Tours + Meals + Transfers + Much More From Only $2999!
Posted On 13/Mar/19
Explore both old and new Delhi; head to Jaipur and see pink-washed palaces and hilltop fortresses, explore the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Taj Mahal; take a boat ride on the scenic River Ganges in Varanasi; learn of Tenzing Norgay at the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute; see endangered red pandas at Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park and more!
This package includes return international flights, three internal flights in India, 13 nights hotel accommodation, English-speaking local guides and more. Usually $5999, now only $2999 per person!
- Tour India’s Golden Triangle: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Journey to Darjeeling, Gangtok & spiritual Varanasi
- Experience a full day tour of New and Old Delhi
- See Red Fort, Raj Ghat and Jama Masjid Mosque
- Visit the beautiful Lotus Temple in New Delhi
- Explore Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan
- Witness the breathtaking Taj Mahal in Agra
- Watch the sunrise over Mt Everest and Kanchenjunga from Tiger Hill
- Explore The Tibetan Ghoom Monastery and wander through Lablong village
- Visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute on a tour of Darjeeling
- Enjoy a Tea Garden tour and taste some speciality tea in Darjeeling
- See endangered wolves and red pandas at Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
- Take a boat ride on the River Ganges in Varanasi, India’s holiest city
- Return international flights (economy class) ex AKL
- 3 internal flights: Delhi to Bagdogra, Bagdogra to Varanasi, Varanasi to Delhi
- 13 nights hotel accommodation (Standard Or Premium Option)
- Enjoy 17 meals (Standard Option) or 38 meals (Premium Option)
- Sightseeing and monument entry fees
- Airline taxes and surcharges
- English speaking local guides
- Welcome garland on arrival in Delhi
- Complimentary gift on departure
- Transportation by private A/C vehicles
- Return airport transfers with meet and assist
This travel offer is priced for one person based on twin share.